Wednesday 30 October 2019

Longing to understand

Mind cannot go there
yet longs to understand.
Language cannot find words
yet aches to describe.
Body cannot reach there
yet yearns for its destination.

Mind, language, body
all desperately seeking
for something that cannot be sought
all desiring what cannot be desired
all longing to own what cannot be possessed.

Elusive
impenetrable
confusing
to all those who are seekers.
Lay down your longing,
your yearning, your desire.
I am already with you,
already present, already knowing.

I am the answer to
all your unasked questions.
I am closer than your heartbeat.
I am more vital than breath.
I am sweet nectar.
I am the life force overcoming death.
I am all your needs met.
I am perfect rest.
I am the space in which you dance.

I am always with you,
always present, always knowing.
I am you!

© 22 Oct 19

No comments:

Post a Comment