Wednesday 11 October 2017

Poetry booklet reviews

People have recently started buying my poetry booklets via this blog (through PayPal). 
See the original post here 

Here are a few wonderful reviews I have received!

"Your poetry moves me so much & I want to share your poetry with others"

"I read some of your poetry last night at our sangha meeting and would love to buy some for a friend's birthday"

"Thanks for all the great poetry, it is wonderful when I open my email and there is a new poem from you"

"I keep meaning to tell you how much your poetry books mean to me. I read one every day, usually just opening one of the books and seeing where it takes me. It always takes me to what I need. I also read them in our little meditation group, and they are much appreciated. So thank you very much"

These comments make me very happy, and it is such a joy to be able to share the poems with so many people!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment