Wednesday 23 September 2015

Poetry booklets now available

I'm really happy to be able to tell you I have now printed the first two (in a series of 8 or more!) poetry booklets.
But don't worry, the poems will still be available here on the blog as well!

1. The unmoving quiet (poems written between 2008-2015)
2. I am elemental (poems written between 2014-2015).
They are A6 booklets (size 15 x 10.5 cm) and are available to buy from me.

 
This photo shows the 2 front covers.
And the next two photos show the contents of each booklet.




You can pay for these via PayPal or email me for my bank details. 
£5 each or both for £9 including postage and packing
Once the money/cheque is received I will post the booklets out to you.

Please email me any questions you have about the booklets as well. It is through the support and interest of friends, family and people like you reading this blog that these have come about.

No comments:

Post a Comment