Thursday 10 September 2015

Audio recordings of my poems

I am delighted to say that after much encouragement (some could call it pestering!) and investigation I have succeeded in putting an audio link at the bottom of some of the poems here. Aside from a couple of particularly popular posts I am starting with the most recently added and working my way backwards. Any new posts will automatically have an audio version at the bottom. I hope you like them! If you have any specific requests please let me know as I'm happy to oblige.
Older posts that already have an audio attached to them are -
Growing side by side growing side by side audio
When is a good time to meditate? when is a good time to meditate? audio
Are you sure? are you sure? audio
Hello nowness ('no mud no lotus - Thich Nhat Hanh' post) hello nowness

Much love Lauri x

No comments:

Post a Comment