Thursday 13 September 2012

A Homage to Thay

Breathing in, I am aware of a busy mind.
Breathing out, I let the breath blow through the thoughts.

Breathing in, I recognise a mind full of thoughts.
Breathing out, I let recognition give space to the thoughts.

Breathing in, I accept a busy mind.
Breathing out, I let acceptance reveal the thoughts for what they are.

Breathing in, I smile to the jumble of thoughts.
Breathing out, I let the smile dance through the thoughts.

Breathing in, I watch the mind settle, like a glass of juice.
Breathing out, I accept the settling mind.

Breathing in, I am aware of the present moment.
Breathing out, I dwell happily in the present moment.

© 13 September 2012


1 comment:

  1. I find myself using the breathe in breathe out technique a lot. Glad to hear it helps you too. :)

    ReplyDelete